All You Should Know About Various Types of Perfumes
Perfumes are a bit expensive, but one should know what type of perfume you should choose. There are vast variety, but very few people have knowledge about them. These days, you get perfumes for men, women and the unisex ones. Unisex perfumes are the most opted for when compared to the other two categories.
When you choose a perfume, you also have to think about which flavor would suit you the most. The high quality perfumes are the best ones, but if a wrong perfume is applied, it can cause adverse effects on your personality. If you want to exhibit masculine and distinctive personality, then Amouage Reflection Man is the best choice for you.
Types of Perfumes
- Parfum: It is also known as extrait de parfum. This is a form of pure perfume because the concentration of fragrance varies from 15% to 40%. The concentration ranges from 20% to 30%. Amongst all others, this one lasts for longer time and because of the pure form of this perfume, the rates are also on the higher side. Also, it has very less alcohol Therefore, these perfumes are suitable for the skin sensitive people and they do not leave any side effects.
- Eau de Parfum: It is also known as EDP in short form. The fragrance concentration of these perfumes varies from 15% to 20%. As per the purity, the perfume stays for five to six hours. The alcohol content in this type is higher as compared to Parfum. Due to a bit high alcohol concentration, they are affordable to people. These can be used for daily purpose. Amouage Jubilation Xxv is so far the best signature scent that you can find in the market.
- Eau de Toilette: Also known in short as EDT, these perfumes have fragrance concentration from 5% to 15%. Thus, the alcohol content will be a bit higher. Therefore, depending on the fragrance and alcohol concentration, the cost of these perfumes is lesser than the above ones. People prefer to wear these types of perfumes either for day wear or also for night wear.
- Eau de Cologne: Also, known as EDC. These types of perfumes have very less concentration of fragrance, e., ranging from 2% to 4%. Therefore, the concentration of alcohol will be higher and thus the cost will be very low but, these perfumes would not last for a long time. For spicy and wood fragrance, Amouage Interlude is one of the best choices.
- Eau Fraiche: These have a much lesser concentration of fragrance, e., 1% to 3%. They do not stay for long and can also be damaging to people who have sensitive skin.
Besides the above types, there are aftershaves, mists and several others available in the market. High-end fragrances usually are expensive, and it is better to do some research beforehand, so that you can easily find one that you are looking for. Besides the fragrance types, the fragrance notes also determine the perfume’s final scent.
Perfumes vary on the basis of concentration of alcohol and the fragrance. While selecting the perfumes, make sure you are aware of the concept of the perfumes and thus select one based on your choice. The perfumes vary on the basis of flavors as well. The flavors of the perfumes also make a lot of difference in your personality when you apply it. So, choose your perfume wisely, rise and shine.